testing my new desktops streaming capabiltiies
10 Random ideas 15: Raid boss idea1. Tempra of the Dancing Lights is the second boss of the "Factory Wing" of the Bastion of The Four Lights raid10 Random ideas 15: Raid boss idea by johnnyd2
2. Tempra specializes in using weapons of various kinds to strike and smite her foes
3. Throughout the fight Tempra strikes with multiple weapon using telekinesis like powers
4. Tanks need to use defensive abilities when she uses Armed Assault, which deals damage based on how many weapons she is wielding
5. Disarming the boss removes a weapon from her, but causes her to hit the disarmer with a heavy burst of damage and buff her total damage briefly.
6. Tempra of the Dancing Lights earns her title because of her Second phase, in which she hurls her different weapons out at the raid in a "Light Dance" dealing area of effect damage to the whoel raid and more
7. The 6 different kinds of weapons Tempra can use are Swords, Daggers, Axes, Polearms/spears, Maces, and Staves/staffs. Any weapons that havent been disarmed are tossed out at the raid with varying effects during the
10 random ideas 14: Pokemon Tower10 random ideas 14: Pokemon Tower by johnnyd2
1. The Pokemon Tower and Lavender town have been Overrun by Team Nexus forces and the Endless Court cultists of the dragon of Death Regulos
2. Our heroes scale the Tower to stop the villains plans
3. Pokemon Tower has 5 bosses
4. The first boss is Commander Mevs, a Team Nexus official sent to oversee the operations
5. The second boss is Tomb Lord Ivix, a hulking scythe wielding giant from the Plane of Death
6. The Third boss is the Restless Mother, who is the Marowak ghost from the games
7. The fourth boss is Soulspeaker Izakayes. He is a bombastic dark skinned priest speaking in the name of Regulos
8. Izakayes abilities involve speaking dark words, spreading blasphemous curses in the name of Regulos, and dark shadowy balls.
9. The final boss is a Soul Engine set up at the top of the tower absorbing the souls of human and pokemon alike
10. The Soul Engine must be defeated by taking out its parts one by one, then battlign the core
10 Random ideas 13: worldmeld arc two spoilers10 Random ideas 13: worldmeld arc two spoilers by johnnyd2
1. The recipient of this "Ultimate" Darkstone is the fallen lord of Outland himself, Illidan Stormrage
2. Illidan's soul was lost to the nether after his fall during the siege of the Black temple before it was reclaimed by Akama and the Ashtongue
3. Deas found Illidan's soul, and bargained with him to bring him back to help him should this kind of situation happen
4. Deas says that in return, he can make Illidan the "Hero" he was meant to be
5. Illidan takes Deas up on his offer, and roars back into action against Xehanort and the Legion's mooks
6. Led by Illidan, Akama, and Deas, the Ashtongue and the others drive off the attacking enemies from Karabor.
7. Deas has one more phase to his plan, getting our heroes to help
8. Deas arrives in Philandria the Glorious Dawn guild hall alongside Akama and Illidan, declaring themselves no longer affiliated with Black Eden and forming their own "antihero" guild.
9. This new guild is known as Eternal Nocturne. Many of the more sympathetic v
10 Random ideas 12: Worldmeld edition Spoiler here10 Random ideas 12: Worldmeld edition Spoiler here by johnnyd2
1. Deas AKA "D" is the leader of Black Eden (the organization of villains in worldmeld akin to that of Kingdom Hearts)
2. Deas is a shadowy figure, but is in fact one of if not the last Noctis, a race of shadow humanoids
3. The Noctis were purged by the Lumen and the Free Alliance early on in the history of the multiverse, hence Deas's grudge against them and Philandria and the Free Alliance in general
4. After the first storyline of Worldmeld (Awakening). Deas is dismissed from Black Eden by a greater evil, the "Dark Master"
5. the "Dark Master" reveals himself as Xehanort, or whats left of him
6. Deas had a backup plan ready for such a mutiny, as he retreats to Outland with the Burning Legion and Xehanort's lackeys hot on his heels
7. Akama (the broken main universe version) has been playing both sides in the conflict, and eventually him and the Ashtongue Broken and other Outland Factions play host to Deas should Black Eden fall
8. Deas retreats to the temple of Karabor alongside Aka
Current Residence: New England|
Favourite genre of music: Video game music
Favourite photographer: N/a
Favourite style of art: Awesome art
Operating System: On second thought, go windows 7 ^_^
MP3 player of choice: iphone
Shell of choice: N/A
Wallpaper of choice: Misty
Skin of choice: white
Favourite cartoon character: n/a
Personal Quote: "Never give in, everything will work out"