1. Tempra of the Dancing Lights is the second boss of the "Factory Wing" of the Bastion of The Four Lights raid
2. Tempra specializes in using weapons of various kinds to strike and smite her foes
3. Throughout the fight Tempra strikes with multiple weapon using telekinesis like powers
4. Tanks need to use defensive abilities when she uses Armed Assault, which deals damage based on how many weapons she is wielding
5. Disarming the boss removes a weapon from her, but causes her to hit the disarmer with a heavy burst of damage and buff her total damage briefly.
6. Tempra of the Dancing Lights earns her title because of her Second phase, in which she hurls her different weapons out at the raid in a "Light Dance" dealing area of effect damage to the whoel raid and more
7. The 6 different kinds of weapons Tempra can use are Swords, Daggers, Axes, Polearms/spears, Maces, and Staves/staffs. Any weapons that havent been disarmed are tossed out at the raid with varying effects during the Light dance
8. Daggers are shot at raid members dealing a burst of melee damage that cleaves to nearby members, this cannot be avoided. Swords strike the ground dealing area of effect damage and spawn a void zone that needs to be avoided.
9. Polearms/spears mark a raid member with a targeting circle. The spear then strikes the target pinning them and any other raid members within the impact point down rendering them unable to act until the weapon is destroyed. Maces strike a random location, and deal massive damage split between everyone hit and stunning them for a bit. If the Mace hits no one, the whole raid takes massive damage and is stunned, so they must be "soaked" by a desginated group.
10. Axes are hurled at a random location and spawn a void zone that increases in size proportionate to the Axes health and how long it persists and affects anyone standing in it. Ranged attackers need to focus the Axe's down before the void zones get too big. Staffs/Staves are also attackable, and shoot out single target light spells that can be interupted, but are unavoidable if they arent. They also shoot laser beams that chase raid members sometimes. The kill priority for the Weapons should be Axes>Spears>Staves.