Blessed--Wind LightningTopaz Psycho-Blaze miserybahamut
so yeah, im having some thoughts on how to write out worldmeld and soul Release
1. Should i write it chronologically? IE Soul Release first, then Worldmeld,
2. or should i write it as i feel like? IE Worldmeld: Awakening first, then Soul Release whenever
3. Should i make Soul Release a part of Worldmeld itself? IE Worldmeld: soul Release or something
4. in terms of WOW lore and stuff, im still debating when to time the events of Warlords of Draenor and Legion
5. originally my plan was to make WOD events happen during awakening.
6. Considering how many people disliked WOD (Though admittingly telling a better story than WOD isnt that hard), im wondering if starting on WOD in terms of WOW lore is a good idea
7. im considering placing the RIFT Lore/bosses/raids/events at the beginning or middle of Worldmeld. for example during either Soul Release, Awakening, or Beyond The Veil (the expansion for worldmeld awakening)
8. im debating whetehr to make a possible Soul RElease arc of Worldmeld, with Ash and his friends already being experienecd and adventuring and battling alongside their pokemon companions and otherworldly allies
9. writing whats on my mind is helpful, and i should do that more often
10. doing writing in general is good once i get to it, just dedication/motivation/staying on track is my issue
and thats it for now.
thanks for reading
John "Johnnyd2" DolanUPDATE 1
I thought of one possible solution
if i were to start from scratch with Soul Release, maybe i can condense the episodes/arcs in a manner akin to Pokemon Origins.
By that i mean focus on the important parts of the pre worldmeld arcs
this means things like gym badge battles, most captures, runins with the evil teams, and the significant changes/differences and otherworlder involvements in the story.
obviously i would skip most if not all filler, at least those that dont have captures.
hope to hear back soon