12 Random Excerpts 1: The Great Papyrus Rides! (Worldmeld x YXP)
1. "Melissa Claire here bringing you the hottest dueling action from the Unity Cup! Live from Philandria Stadium! We unite! We Prosper!" The cowboy hat wearing duel reporter announced as she hovered in a helicopter above the riding duel stadium
2. "Facing City's very own Duel Chaser, number 227 to be precise, uhhh. Why is there tomato sauce on this paper? " Melissa complained as she wiped off her hands, this is why she usually doesnt take letter requests for announcements or the like.
3. "I present to you, am i reading this right, The Great....." an armored skeleton on a motorcycle rode out onto the dueling track. "Nyeh heh heh! Its so great to have so many fans for once!" The Skeleton cheered to a flabbergasted crowd
4. In the Audience, Pspyrus's bro Sans was hunkered down next to a surprised Ash Ketchum, and a rather embarrassed Misty who held her hands to her face. "You think he would know better than to botch his own intro like that." she stated to herself
5. Sans then chimed in "Well, guess we all get RATTLED on stage! Am I right?" Misty whacked Sans with her mallet for that one.
6. "Gentlemen, or skeletons should i say, Start your engines!" An energetic Nico Smiley declared.
Papyrus felt a bit rattled, and not in the usual way
7. "Nyeh heh HEHhehehe!" Papyrus still hadn't gotten used to a D Wheel's acceleration speed. 227 took the lead ahead of the skeleton, only for Papyrus to swerve ahead of him and take the first move!
8. "I attack your set monster with Goyo Guardian! " 227 declared, confident in that Papyrus had no idea what he was doing, and that he was not only going to lose his monster, but 227 would gain a strong ally for himself. Then the set monster was revealed to be a rag wearing skeleton. "Aha! I, the Great Papyrus would never waste my special attack right off the bat. so I sent out my loyal Skull Servant so to say as bait." The skeleton bragged. DC 227 couldnt believe it, could someone this incompetent really have planned this far ahead?
9. "Now, tremble mortal! I the Great Papyrus summon my most powerful monster! The King! Of the Skull Servants!" Papyrus state triumphantly as a far mores sinister looking skeleton stood amongst the bones of his trampled comrades.
10. "My Goyo Emperor has taken your King, and the rest of your field, I can safely say for once, that your the one whose in checkmate Papyrus!" 227 declared, only for Papyrus to activate the one card he had left in his field. "Now I remember! This is going to be so cool. My Trap Monster Rebone allows me to take one of your monster from the graveyard, and special summon it to my side of the field! Whose the one stealing now huh?" Papyrus mocked 227 as he special summoned 227's own level 1 Kiribi Lady to his side. 227 cursed himself for filling up his field with Papyrus's weak monsters, he couldn't get out a tribute fodder for Goyo Emperor's other efect to take back his monster
11. "Thanks to the effect of the Fetch Bone i banish from my Graveyard, all monsters or cards taken from me come back! Nyeh heh heh!" Papyrus stated triumphantly as his monsters reassembled under his command. Now, using all 5 of my level 1 monsters, I build the overlay network!" The crowd gasped, especially Ash, Misty, and Sans. Had Papyrus actually figured out how to call forth a monster from his extra deck just like that? "I Xyz summon the Magnificent, The Great. The bone daddy himself! Wight Lich!" The skeleton declared as a shadow skeleton emerged in crimson robes, surging with dark energy.
12. "Wight Lich's effect activates! For each xyz material it has and each Skull servant or Wight card in the graveyard, it gains 1000 attack and my opponents monsters all lose 500 attack for each "You gotta be joking!" DC 227 yelled in shock as Wight Lich's attack shot up while his Goyo Emperor literally wilted.
13. "Wight Howling!" Payprus declared as Wight Lich wiped out Goyo Emperor with a powerful shout attack. DC 227's D wheel spun out of control off the track, still alive, but his confidence was shaattered none the less as were his Life Points. "Its been Decided! The winnner of this duel, is, The Great Papyrus!" The crowd cheered. Papyrus cracked a surprisingly big grin for a skeleton and waved to not just his fans, but his friends who were watching, and his skelebro Sans. This was one step to finding a new purpose for him in a world with no Royal Guards.